Employee Benefits Information
The City of Fayetteville is pleased to offer all eligible employees a competitive benefits package. We invite you to explore this Employee Benefits section of our website to see a summary of the benefits we provide. We recommend that all current City employees go to our employee intranet site, COFI, for in-depth benefits information.
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave
- Accrual of Vacation and Sick Leave for Civil Service employees governed by law
- Professional Development Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- UARK Federal Credit Union Membership
- Free City Gym
- Fayetteville Public School Fitness Center Membership
- Wellness initiatives including yoga in the park, weight-loss competitions, walking and biking programs, cooking demos, CPR classes, monthly activities and a wellness fair.
|Employee Paid||City Paid|
|Medical Insurance||Life Insurance|
|Dental Insurance||Accidental Death & Dismemberment|
|Vision Insurance||Long Term Disability|
|Medical Reimbursement Accounts|
|Accidental Death & Dismemberment|
|Short Term Disability|
Eligible after 1 year of regular full-time employment, includes generous employer contribution as well as 100% immediate vesting of all contributions and investment income.
- 401a - provides for after tax contributions
- 457 - provides for pre-tax contributions
- LOPFI Benefit Program II for Civil Service employees